HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS | 720P 600MB | DOWNLOAD


7.4/10 IMDb

82%Rotten Tomatoes

4.4/5Goodreads

94% liked this film

Google users

Description

A house-elf warns Harry against returning to Hogwarts, but he decides to ignore it. When students and creatures at the school begin to get petrified, Harry findssurrounded in mystery.

Release date: 25 April 2003 (India)

Director: Chris Columbus

Box office: 88.03 crores USD

Story by: J. K. Rowling

Film series: Harry Potter

WATCH TRAILER

Note :-  If the video does not have subtitle or srt file for downloading the srt file mx player is recommended or you can download and srt from any random site.

 DOWNLOAD MX PLAYER

DOWNLOAD HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS

👉👉  Follow me on Instagram for early notifications of my upcoming uploads and you can also dm me to let me know which movie are you interested in or ask me to upload a movie of your choice. 

Comments

Popular Posts