COOLIE NO 1 2020 I 720P 1.4GB | DOWNLOAD


47% liked this film
Google users
Coolie No. 1 is a 2020 Indian Hindi-language comedy film directed by David Dhawan and produced by Vashu Bhagnani. A remake of the 1995 film of the same name which itself is a remake of the 1993 Tamil film Chinna Mapillai, the film stars Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan, with Paresh Rawal in a supporting role. Wikipedia
Initial release: 25 December 2020 Trending
Director: David Dhawan
Production company: Pooja Entertainment
Screenplay: Farhad Samji
Producers: Deepshikha Deshmukh, Vashu Bhagnani, Jackky Bhagnani


👉👉 Follow me on Instagram for early notifications of my upcoming uploads and you can also dm me to let me know which movie are you interested in or ask me to upload a movie of your choice. 

Comments

Popular Posts