HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN | 550MB 720P | DOWNLOAD

7.9/10
IMDb
90%
Rotten Tomatoes
4.6/5
Goodreads
94% liked this film
Google users
Harry, Ron and Hermoine return to Hogwarts just as they learn about Sirius Black and his plans to kill Harry. However, when Harry runs into him, he learns that the truth is far from reality.
Release date: 4 June 2004 (India)
Director: Alfonso Cuarón
Box office: 79.67 crores USD
Cinematography: Michael Seresin
Featured song: Double Trouble


Note :- If the video does not have subtitle or srt file for downloading the srt file mx player is recommended or you can download and srt from any random site



👉👉  Follow me on Instagram for early notifications of my upcoming uploads and you can also dm me to let me know which movie are you interested in or ask me to upload a movie of your choice. 

Comments

Popular Posts